6/13/08

Steampunk sketches

LOL. These are a bunch of Steampunk character sketches for a comic collaboration with my friend ...and I have to admit this kept me occupied for days! :D

Woot haha! Here's the sketch for the pirate Queen (or whatever she is, I dunno...). (Which I just copied and pasted from the skech on top, lazy me :P). She looks like Esmeralda for some reason... meh, I'll just have to tweak her features a little bit.....

My own re-imagined version of Doctor Frankenstein and his monster. Old funny sketch lurdeedaaa~...

And here's the Pirate Queen again.....wearing her non-pirate dress.

I need to fix my lines! >_<

4 comments:

Patricia Ramos said...

It looks like Es because someone on Belle Aerie said so and because of the hair. And the gypsyness of her features. Mostly. Yuh.

Hannah Buena said...

But she does resemble esmeralda..........haha. K. shutting up now xDDD

Ed Rhodes said...

There is nothing wrong with her looking like Esmeralda. In fact I only found this because I was searching for "pirate Elmeralda"

Good job.

Geoff Thorne said...

Awesome work!!